Wednesday 1 October 2014

Statement/Introduction - 1/10/14

Today we were introduced to the new brief, Professional frameworks 2. For this project we have to produce a job pack, apply to a job, produce a portfolio, a statement and an online digital profile. Within the job pack, we have to have a finished photography CV, a cover letter, job application and a project proposal.

For this project, I will be applying to Manchester Dogs home which is not paid work but voluntary. But my portfolio will be aimed at my dream job and what I want to do after I leave university, which is to be a photographer on a cruise ship. My portfolio must include a variety of different skills as this job requires different skills as you must be able to use artificial lighting, shoot on location, shoot at events and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment