Wednesday 29 October 2014

Portfolio building - 29/10/14

For this session I was told to bring links to portfolios I am interested in, and the types of portfolio’s that I would prefer whether its in book or box form. I did some research on portfolio’s and found there are many different types of portfolios you can buy, I found that the more expensive ones will last years, I also found that you can have them customised with your name or logo engraved on the front of it.


Personally, I would like an A3 black box portfolio from silver print, as I am interested in fashion, fine art and event photography, therefore I would like my images to be a large size. I also thought a box would be the best for me as I am constantly producing new images and would like to swap images around instead of having the same images for years to come. I think that I would get the most value out of this type of portfolio. I would like to have my name or logo engraved on the front, but I thought deeper into it and figured that my logo and company name may change in the future, so I decided if I could afford to get something engraved I would have just my full name on it, as I have decided I will use this name as a business name for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment