Wednesday 11 February 2015

Meeting with Jason - 11/2/15

Today I met with Jason to show 4 of the images I was thinking of putting in my portfolio, below are the images I showed him:

 The image above and below is what Jason thought would be the strongest, I thought that my couples shot was the strongest, but then we spoke about emotional attachment to an image, I then realised that this was the reason I liked this image so much because it was my first proper time in the studio.


 Jason pointed out the top of the bass was cut off, he then said I could fix it by cropping it down.

He also said that the girls arm in this image was a little too distracting which I do agree with, but I can also use photoshop to change the colours to darken her arm a little so it doesn't stand out as much as it does here.

No comments:

Post a Comment