Tuesday 24 March 2015

Portfolio

Today my Photos arrived for my portfolio. I decided that I was going to have A3 prints, therefore my portfolio and the sleeves were going to be A3 too.

Here is a photo of the portfolio I ordered from LondonGraphics.co.uk


The portfolio is all black, including the inside of it. It also opens up like a clamshell for easy viewing. I wanted a portfolio which was black inside so marks wouldn't show up as easy as they would on white, I also think this makes the photos colours stand out a lot more.

When I ordered my prints, they arrived slightly larger than I expected and wouldn't fit into my A3 sleeves, but there are some white boarders around the edges of my prints which will need trimming off, but I don't want to trim them down too much so they look slack in the sleeves




All the prints colours came out looking great, although there was one print which I wasn't very impressed with which is the one below. The colours seem a little desaturated and the pint seems dark. I will have to fix this in photoshop and order a new print.

No comments:

Post a Comment