Thursday 26 March 2015

Last meeting with Karin and Jason - 25/3/15

Today was the last meeting with Karin and Jason before the deadline, this was my chance to get some final feedback and possibly make last minute changes to my portfolio. I showed them all my images and we talked about the order that they were going to be in, they both agreed with the order so I kept that the same. I also showed them the print which I thought has no colour to it and was too dark, they both agreed so I decided to scrap the image all together, we looked at my more recent band photos for a substitute and found one that was colourful and was taken without flash. This could show my skills in event photography where I haven't used flash. They also suggested that I reprint the other band image but make it brighter in photoshop so the whites pop a little bit more.

Below are the reprinted images that I am going to print:



As it is only a few days before the deadline, I could not order anymore prints online, therefore I had to print them myself using the university's printer. This gave me the chance to monitor my prints and make sure that they had come out perfect and just how I wanted. I also matched the paper to the same paper which the other prints are so there will not be a difference. After printing, I trimmed all my prints boarders off and put them in the sleeves, my portfolio was then completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment