Wednesday 18 March 2015

Choosing my portfolio images

So far I only have 5 images for my portfolio, the minimum is 6 but I would like to do more than 6 just to show off a range of skills. Me and Karin agreed that there would be two natural lit images, 3 studio images and 2 event photos. To get the event photos I signed up to photograph a band night i a local pub, I came out with some good image but am not sure which ones to pick. The images I have so far are in order, I printed them out and chose this order:


To help me choose two photos from the band shoot that I did, I uploaded them all to facebook and I will look at feedback from the people who look at my page.

This image seemed to be popular and the man in the photo made this photo his profile picture on facebook. I also like this image as there is movement of light and you can see the atmosphere within this image. 

I also really like this image too, this can add contrast to my portfolio as it will be the only black and white image in there:


1 comment:

  1. Those photos look amazing, Faye! The images you’ve captured are very sharp and quite vibrant. I think whatever picture you end up choosing will be much appreciated by your viewers. Anyway, thank you for sharing this with us. Good luck on your future endeavors!


    Travis White @ Marketing Digest

    ReplyDelete